Bloggy well write. Books by Doralynn Kennedy and her favorite authors.

Friday, October 30, 2009

Sleeping With Skeletons up for Book of the Week at LASR

As I blogged yesterday, I received my first review for Sleeping With Skeletons this week. It received a Best Book Review... which is the highest praise they give... so I'm really pleased about that. They offer a weekend poll at LASR, and they want to know which book or story sounds like the best read based on their reviews. The winning author gets the privilege of having their book or story featured at the top of that page the entire next week! So it's a great promotion for the winner... and free publicity. Voting runs from Saturday, 10/31, through Sunday, 11/1. If you think my review sounds best, then your vote would sure be appreciated!

http://www.longandshortreviews.com/LASR/recentrev.htm

Thanks.
Doralynn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on WINNING Best Book of the Week at Long and Short Reviews!

Liana

Doralynn Kennedy said...

Hi Li, thank you! Guess I should have blogged about that! My mind's not quite with it right now. Thanks again. Doralynn